Iphone 5c uses number from other freedompop sim then inserted into the phone

Wouter portegijsWouter portegijs Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 2017 in BYOD #1
I have 2 sims from freedompop one for my self in an android device and one in my wife's iphone 5c.

Currently my wife's iphone 5c uses the number that is from the sim that is in my android. That sim has never been in the iphone.
How can i make the iphone use the correct number?
Post edited by Wouter portegijs on

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 2 sims from freedompop one fro my self in an android device and one in my wifes iphone 5c.

Currently my wifes iphone 5c uses the number that is from the sim that is in my android. That sim has never been in the iphone.
    How can i make the iphone use the correct number?

Make sure when you have multiple sims or phone one one account. Instead of using the email address and account password to log in the app. Log out of the app, and use the Phone number and account password.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Wouter portegijsWouter portegijs Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Yep that was the trick.

Thnxs

Is there any place I could have found this info on the website?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep that was the trick.

Thnxs

Is there any place I could have found this info on the website?

I am not sure, I just did a quick search and didn't find it, but sometimes you can find this info here-

https://support.freedompop.com/

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Wouter portegijsWouter portegijs Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Just to make it more annoying and for other ppl to know ..... THIS WRONG PHONE NUMBER KEEPS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check ur number in the iphone app once in a while and then do the login with the telephone number again.
    A rather big pain in the behind if you ask me.