No Data on BYOD Moto G4 - Brand New Account with Red line at top

tedbtedb Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there, I'm having problems getting a moto g4 working with freedompop. Its an amazon ads version Moto G4 and i can't get the data working on it despite multiple PRL updates and resets (##72786# - or whatever). At first i thought it was an ICC ID problem and i contacted the freedompop representative on slickdeals to get that added to my account (i have a reference # from that contact). However, since then, i realized that there is a thin red line on the account page for this account -- its brand new and everything went smoothly when i opened it. But i have seen some posts saying that this means that there is an account suspension. I was hoping to get someone to take a look at this and do an account refresh for me.. Its a brand new account and i haven't used ANY data (haven't been able to).

Thanks in advance!

Ted

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    tedb said:

Hi there, I'm having problems getting a moto g4 working with freedompop. Its an amazon ads version Moto G4 and i can't get the data working on it despite multiple PRL updates and resets (##72786# - or whatever). At first i thought it was an ICC ID problem and i contacted the freedompop representative on slickdeals to get that added to my account (i have a reference # from that contact). However, since then, i realized that there is a thin red line on the account page for this account -- its brand new and everything went smoothly when i opened it. But i have seen some posts saying that this means that there is an account suspension. I was hoping to get someone to take a look at this and do an account refresh for me.. Its a brand new account and i haven't used ANY data (haven't been able to).

Thanks in advance!

Ted

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop