Incoming calls go straight to voicemail

tonynhtonynh Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Incoming calls on Galaxy S5 go straight to voicemail. I checked all the settings I could think of on the phone but incoming calls go straight to voicemail. If I dial this phone from another phone there is no delay, the call goes straight to voicemail. No notification on the phone of any incoming call.

Comments

• TonygTonyg Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have a S5 with same problem, did you get a solution
  • Frank VenskytisFrank Venskytis Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Me tpo. What's the solution?
  • Frank VenskytisFrank Venskytis Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem too. Can't get "Call Forwarding" on my phone to fix it. Where are you, Freedompop?
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017 #5
    Remember that as far as "call forwarding" goes, Fpop doesn't offer that. They make their money on services. That is why voicemail is a paid service. I don't know why it would go straight to voicemail as I've never used that service.
  • joystoltjoystolt Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem with the S4 and no one is helping
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going straight to VM is sign that the phone has not 'registered' with the FreedomPop VoIP servers. Since they do not know phone is active, they send all calls to VM.

Try the PRL & Profile updates mentioned in user manuals and here a lot.
    Try the "Sync Account Data" item in the Messaging App's menu
    This last one has a notification saying "registering for..." Then you see a successful note with your FreedomPop phone number following. Now Incoming calls should reach out to your phones. Although there are a few rare causes that FreedomPop only can fix, so that may be the next step after the above is tried and does not help your issue.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs