BYOD add ICCID and general confusion

TormentedTormented Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 2017 in BYOD #1
Hey guys,

I'm new to the world of android phones so please forgive me if I get something mixed up / generally wrong. I went to submit a support ticket and was redirected here. So bear with me.

I signed up BYOD with my Moto G4 after Ringplus went down like many others here. I received a Global sim in the mail today which started the confusion and finally made me notice my Moto G4 doesn't work outside of Wifi.

On my account I can now see two devices one of which shows a phone icon and the other that shows a SIM icon. Both have separate number, as I set both of them up to see, and both are named Motorola Smartphone by default.

With the global sim in I can call, text and use data.

The device/number that I set up first has bonus data/call/text and is what I wish to use. Browsing the forums it seems that I need to get my phones ICCID added to my account before it will start working properly and I can properly update the prl.

So if someone could help me get my ICCID set up and running that would be fantastic.

Cheers,
Mitch

Post edited by Tormented on

Comments

• Tormented said:

Hey guys,

I'm new to the world of android phones so please forgive me if I get something mixed up / generally wrong. I went to submit a support ticket and was redirected here. So bear with me.

I signed up BYOD with my Moto G4 after Ringplus went down like many others here. I received a Global sim in the mail today which started the confusion and finally made me notice my Moto G4 doesn't work outside of Wifi.

On my account I can now see two devices one of which shows a phone icon and the other that shows a SIM icon. Both have separate number, as I set both of them up to see, and both are named Motorola Smartphone by default.

With the global sim in I can call, text and use data.

The device/number that I set up first has bonus data/call/text and is what I wish to use. Browsing the forums it seems that I need to get my phones ICCID added to my account before it will start working properly and I can properly update the prl.

So if someone could help me get my ICCID set up and running that would be fantastic.

Cheers,
    Mitch

Hello,

I can see that an ICCID is on the account and the device is active, can you please confirm if it is now working. If not, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of the ICCID.
  • TormentedTormented Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 2017 #3
    I tried resetting the carrier information one last time and it just sits and spins for hours. I still have no network connection. The last 4 digits of the ICCID are 6606.

Edit: 2/25/17 If we could get this fixed sooner than later that would be awesome.
    Post edited by Tormented on
  • TormentedTormented Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Still not working/bump.