**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

messaging app stopped working

scott roxscott rox FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I cannot open messaging app on LG G Pad. It worked before, it stopped working. Cannot even activate the app. What should I do? Thank you

Comments

• scott rox said:

I cannot open messaging app on LG G Pad. It worked before, it stopped working. Cannot even activate the app. What should I do? Thank you

It looks like you have an old version activated, can you please update the app to the newest version.
  • scott roxscott rox FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I uninstalled the messaging app and reinstalled it. Still cannot activate the app.
  • csccsc FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    pls help, I also can't open messaging, when i press the apps, it's goes black screen, i can receive text and receive call, but can't call out and can't open the apps, try many ways like re-install the apps and clear cacha, no use.
  • csccsc FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    csc said:

pls help, I also can't open messaging, when i press the apps, it's goes black screen, i can receive text and receive call, but can't call out and can't open the apps, try many ways like re-install the apps and clear cacha, no use.

My problem solve just because I go to check my Network mode and Access Point Names(just check, do nothing), then the apps automatic run normally.