Ipad Mini MD536LL/A no sim, which one to buy to get 500mb plan

rmay635703rmay635703 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I can't seem to find a way to purchase a sprint SIM card for the sim'less Ipad Mini have I just gotten.

The PO removed the sim for another device and it seems like I can only buy the 200mb plan cards.

Any ideas?

A link to purchase the correct SIM would be nice as well.

Also is the 500mb plan in 54476?

Thanx
Ryan

Comments

• rmay635703rmay635703 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Based on the number of replies I probably have to activate the damn thing at sprint, drop coverage after a month wait a few months then signup here?

Otherwise deal with **** ebayers and maybe get a dud sim?

Are these really the only options?
    (besides buying a sprint enabled iPad and selling this one for a few bucks)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't seem to find a way to purchase a sprint SIM card for the sim'less Ipad Mini have I just gotten.

The PO removed the sim for another device and it seems like I can only buy the 200mb plan cards.

Any ideas?

A link to purchase the correct SIM would be nice as well.

Also is the 500mb plan in 54476?

Thanx
    Ryan

Based on the number of replies I probably have to activate the damn thing at sprint, drop coverage after a month wait a few months then signup here?

Otherwise deal with **** ebayers and maybe get a dud sim?

Are these really the only options?

(besides buying a sprint enabled iPad and selling this one for a few bucks)

Just noticed you post. sorry for the late response. Here is a post that has the name of the sim you need--

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/12814/byod-what-sim-card-do-i-need-for-my-byod-handset/p1

Once you find the sim needed. Most veteran users will buy theres on Ebay, or the local Sprint store. On rare occasion, I will purchase from Best Buy if they have them in stock. Only Problem, is they are a little pricey at best buy.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop