Device Inactive

jvrsoenfpip7jvrsoenfpip7 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My phone doesn't have any service/data. It says device is inactive and shows code 303. It also seems usual support by email doesn't work anymore.

Answers

• vexis58vexis58 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue, and I've been going back and forth with tech support for weeks. Every response I get is telling me to reinstall the messaging app and restart my phone in different wording. It didn't solve the problem the first five times you told me to do that, guys.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

My phone doesn't have any service/data. It says device is inactive and shows code 303. It also seems usual support by email doesn't work anymore.

vexis58 said:

I'm having the same issue, and I've been going back and forth with tech support for weeks. Every response I get is telling me to reinstall the messaging app and restart my phone in different wording. It didn't solve the problem the first five times you told me to do that, guys.

@jvrsoenfpip7, @vexis58,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• lvlrdka22lvlrdka22 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine has been having the same issue as well, and it's been 20 days since signup. Contacting the representative on slickdeals didn't help.
  • 19qhenry19qhenry Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine is doing that as well. I have no idea why it's doing it and it's pretty annoying that I can't use data for the 5-7 days that my account is inactive.
    Also, I am getting the error code 302.

Please help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    19qhenry said:

Mine is doing that as well. I have no idea why it's doing it and it's pretty annoying that I can't use data for the 5-7 days that my account is inactive.
    Also, I am getting the error code 302.

Please help.

We apologize for the inconvenience, I noticed that your service has resumed. Can you please confirm if everything is good on your end.