customer service for billing

stvnhthrstvnhthr Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
For several months I have been incorrectly charged $7.99 a month. When I try to submit a ticket to customer service all I get is an endless loop of please sign in with account name and password even though I AM signing in using the correct account and password. What is the correct customer service phone number to talk to a real person for Freedompop? The online help is not functional and ineffective.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    stvnhthr said:

For several months I have been incorrectly charged $7.99 a month. When I try to submit a ticket to customer service all I get is an endless loop of please sign in with account name and password even though I AM signing in using the correct account and password. What is the correct customer service phone number to talk to a real person for Freedompop? The online help is not functional and ineffective.

@stvnhthr,

Make sure to downgrade the Value added Service Plan on your account to make sure you are no longer charged. Open up this post and scroll down to the section- Downgrade your Service Plans(Value Added). Follow the instructions to get ride of the 7.99 charge you have on your account. Than in the same post, look for the section that says-To verify your Account (VAS) (“Service Plans”) are downgraded;. Here is that post-

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/17436/freedompop-100-free-step-by-step-instructions-on-downgrading-your-freedompop-account#latest

This will get rid of the 7.99 charge. I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Andrew EbyAndrew Eby Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for explaining how to downgrade my service - very helpful! However, I now want to reverse my charge (I was charged $7.99 even though I did not use the service and cancelled it right away when I found out I was charged). How can I do that? It is impossible to contact anyone!!!!
  • Andrew EbyAndrew Eby Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for explaining how to downgrade my service! The same thing happened to me! I was charged $7.99 for premium service, even though it showed it was free service - I was able to downgrade it now, but I would like to reverse my charges. How do I contact anyone?

- Andrew
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Thank you for explaining how to downgrade my service! The same thing happened to me! I was charged $7.99 for premium service, even though it showed it was free service - I was able to downgrade it now, but I would like to reverse my charges. How do I contact anyone?

- Andrew

Hello,

I've refunded the $7.99 charge as a one time courtesy, please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on your end!
This discussion has been closed.