Trouble activating

samtxsamtx Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Good afternoon! I just received my Galaxy S3 from Groupon today. I attempted to activate the phone however, my browser automatically logged me in to my existing account and added the phone to that account. It didn't activate and the phone is on an endless loop telling me that I need to activate. I created a new freedompop account with a new email address and that account shows the phone (twice for some reason) and it shows that an order has been placed (again don't know why since I already have the phone). I have restarted the phone, updated PRL, updated profile, carrier reset, etc. My bank account shows multiple 1 cent authorizations from freedompop. I called to have it activated but was transferred to technical support where a recording said I needed to order premium support and was disconnected. Please help! I just want the phone activated so I can use it. I've attached a print screen of my account showing 2 Galaxy S3s.image

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    samtx said:

Good afternoon! I just received my Galaxy S3 from Groupon today. I attempted to activate the phone however, my browser automatically logged me in to my existing account and added the phone to that account. It didn't activate and the phone is on an endless loop telling me that I need to activate. I created a new freedompop account with a new email address and that account shows the phone (twice for some reason) and it shows that an order has been placed (again don't know why since I already have the phone). I have restarted the phone, updated PRL, updated profile, carrier reset, etc. My bank account shows multiple 1 cent authorizations from freedompop. I called to have it activated but was transferred to technical support where a recording said I needed to order premium support and was disconnected. Please help! I just want the phone activated so I can use it. I've attached a print screen of my account showing 2 Galaxy S3s.image

@samtx,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• spierce21spierce21 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    The very same thing is happening to me. I've spent over an hour trying everything you tried :(