**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

What happens to the active credit if I deactivate an account.

Angel WiltAngel Wilt Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have an account with a dead phone and $15.00 of credit. I recently ordered a new lte sim not realizing I was still logged into that account. But the credit doesn't share across devices. Can I deactivate the line with the phone line and get the credit refunded? or at a minimum transfer the credit to new sim card line? Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• FantomasFantomas Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    But what is the answer to the original poster's question? Many have asked this and not received answers. The question: "Can I deactivate the line with the phone line and get the credit refunded?"

In other words, is this "credit" not really a credit but a permanent payment of $5.00 or $15.00 that the payer will never own again. Or is it really a credit that is actually owed to the payer, like a rental damage deposit, that will be refunded if not used?
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin
    Fantomas said:

But what is the answer to the original poster's question? Many have asked this and not received answers. The question: "Can I deactivate the line with the phone line and get the credit refunded?"

In other words, is this "credit" not really a credit but a permanent payment of $5.00 or $15.00 that the payer will never own again. Or is it really a credit that is actually owed to the payer, like a rental damage deposit, that will be refunded if not used?

If the account was canceled and there is a remaining credit on the account, we can refund the remaining credit balance.

This discussion has been closed.