Cannot Make or Receive Calls & Freedom Pop Support Login issues.

KhaalidKhaalid Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
So, Iv'e had freedom pop working fine for 6 months with my Samsung Galaxy S5 Now, I cant make or receive calls, even after doing a PRL reset & updating profile. I'm only able to send and receive texts. Also, I cant even login to freedom Pop support. My login info is correct, I get no error messages. But every time I try to login, the page reloads, back to the login screen as if I didn't login... That has been going on for over a month now... [Weird how I can log into my FP account but I can't log into anything support related.]

Yes, my FP apps are u to date, I've tried logging on different devices and browsers, Still cannot log onto freedom pop support...Page just refreshes, and back to log in screen... This is very frustrating, and inconvenient I did look up their email on google to try to email them, I heard nothing from support...

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaalid said:

So, Iv'e had freedom pop working fine for 6 months with my Samsung Galaxy S5 Now, I cant make or receive calls, even after doing a PRL reset & updating profile. I'm only able to send and receive texts. Also, I cant even login to freedom Pop support. My login info is correct, I get no error messages. But every time I try to login, the page reloads, back to the login screen as if I didn't login... That has been going on for over a month now... [Weird how I can log into my FP account but I can't log into anything support related.]

Yes, my FP apps are u to date, I've tried logging on different devices and browsers, Still cannot log onto freedom pop support...Page just refreshes, and back to log in screen... This is very frustrating, and inconvenient I did look up their email on google to try to email them, I heard nothing from support...

Currently there is a bug that preventing the log in with some accounts at the page you mentioned(creating a ticket or Support page). Your login and password are fine. The Development team is currently working on a fix. To get alternative help until this fix, you can use the Forum, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. If you have a paid account, or you have paid to be a VIP member, you can also call the main FreedomPop Line here-(888) 743-8107. I am sure the fix for this will be out soon. You can also message me at anytime.

Have you tried any of these steps-

Take a peek on your account online and make sure you have plenty of Data, Voice and Text. I like to start with my account and then follow these suggestions.

1st)-(“Update the Messaging App:”)--Make sure you have The FreedomPop Messaging app update to most recent. Please open up the Play Store and in the Search Bar, enter FREEDOMPOP MESSAGING. Open up the page and download or update the app.

Note: Make sure to restart the phone after you update the app.

2nd)-(“Sync Account Data:”)--Open the app and find the 3 horizontal Bars, top left side of the app and Tap. A pop out from the left side of the screen will show, with all account info. Make sure everything is correct. Next, Scroll down to “Sync account Data” and Tap. You will see the app syncing. It will sync in the notification area saying, "locating User for Device", till you see your phone number “FreedomPop Setup Complete". The screen might even turn blue for an instant with a FreedomPop Logo. This is normal. It is just the app initializing. After you initialize, and the phone syncs, you can use the phone's native dialer for Phone calls. To make a text or receive text, you will use the FreedomPop Messaging app. The app will ask you if you want to make FreedomPop the default. Make sure to press yes.

3rd)-(“Force Stop and a Clear Cache:”)--Will give any FreedomPop app a Fresh Start. Open up settings on your phone and scroll down. Find Apps and open. Look for the FreedomPop Messaging app (white and blue icon that says Messaging) and open. Click Force Stop and then Clear Cache. (Not Clear Data). Once you click Force Stop, you will get a pop up (if you force stop in may misbehave). Just click OK.

Note: Make sure not to click, “Clear Data” that will erase all your text messages.

Note: On Samsung Phones after you click Settings, Find the “More or 4th tab over”, top right corner and then Scroll down to find “Application/Application Management”
    4th)-(“Profile and PRL Update:”)--On your phone open up "Setting", Scroll down till you see "System Update". Open and click "Update Profile". Wait for the phone to update. The phone might restart. Go back to "Settings" and scroll down to "System Update" and open. Find "Update PRL". Wait for the phone to update. The phone might restart. This is a must when you have any type of connection issues.

Note: Make sure you are connected to WiFi and you have a Good Sprint Signal to. I like to do mine outdoors or near a window with no obstructions.

Note: On Samsung Phones after you click Settings, Find the “More or 4th tab over”, top right corner and then Scroll down to find “Application/Application Management”.

Note: Some Androids, you will find System Update in ("About Setting").

5Th)-(“Carrier Reset:”)—Open the Native Dialer on your phone and dial ##72786#. Follow the prompts, each phone does this a little different. The phone will restart and go into a Hands-free activation. Some phones will ask for the MSL Code. If the phone ask for a MSL Code (Password/Passcode) and FreedomPop Released. It will be under the Mac ID in your Account’s Device Tab (See Instructions below).

Note: Make sure when doing a Carrier Reset, you are connected to WiFi, and are in an area that gets great Cellular Signals. Normally near a window with no obstructions. I like to do mine on my front porch.

MSL- Open your FreedomPop accounts online and then click this link-

http://www.freedompop.com/acct_device.htm

Or Open your FreedomPop account. On the Tabs at the top you will see “HOME--MY ACCOUNT--BILLING--EARN FREE--SHARE DATA--SUPPORT" Click "MY ACCOUNT", and you will see a drop down Menu. Click "DEVICES". You will see the MSL Code (Password/Passcode) under the Mac ID on this page. If no MSL code is visible, we will need Customer Support to release.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• JMH3JMH3 Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    So after the latest update the FP Messaging app always launches into the blue screen FreedomPop Setup Registering for push notifications and remains there no matter what I do. Uninstall, update, everything I can think of, I have done it all today. I do not have the option to “Sync account Data” , the app goes into the endless loop as soon as I open it. HELP!!!
  • Sukho GomesSukho Gomes Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    How in the world can this support log in issue be happening??? I'm about to quit this service.