FreedomPop service is inactive

clayjohnclayjohn Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I received a replacement phone. A Huawei was inexplicably sent to replace my Samsung. Upon arrival I went through all the setup procedures, but the messaging app pops up a notification: Your FreedomPop service is inactive. Log in to freedompop.com and check your plan subscription and billing information. Status Code =204 When I login to the website, I don't have any way to check anything - the only thing I see is Alerts & Notifications for that phone. My other two phones are fine. Can somebody activate this account for my POS Huawei that was sent to replace a defective Samsug? It's a Huawei Y538 Id: 89001.20100.04894.85548 IMEI: 867.260.020.915.63

Please and thank you,
Clayton

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    clayjohn said:

I received a replacement phone. A Huawei was inexplicably sent to replace my Samsung. Upon arrival I went through all the setup procedures, but the messaging app pops up a notification: Your FreedomPop service is inactive. Log in to freedompop.com and check your plan subscription and billing information. Status Code =204 When I login to the website, I don't have any way to check anything - the only thing I see is Alerts & Notifications for that phone. My other two phones are fine. Can somebody activate this account for my POS Huawei that was sent to replace a defective Samsug? It's a Huawei Y538 Id: 89001.20100.04894.85548 IMEI: 867.260.020.915.63

Please and thank you,
    Clayton

@clayjohn,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• clayjohnclayjohn Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm sorry to have to leave FreedomPop. I really wanted it to work. I could have handled some spotty coverage, but the lack of customer service and technical expertise from FP forces me back to Verizon.