Unlock request

elaielai Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Please help to unlock my iPhone 6. Thanks.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    elai said:

Please help to unlock my iPhone 6. Thanks.

Unfortunately, FreedomPop has the ability to deactivate, or unlock FreedomPop Devices after 6 months of required usage. See Post here-

https://forums.freedompop.com/messages/17243

With BYOD devices, like yours, we would simply deactivate or remove from the servers(locked or unlocked). When FreedomPop unlocks FreedomPop devices after the phone has met the requirements for deactivation, they have to put in a request to the old service provider. I recommend contacting Sprint and asking if you was deactivated from FreedomPop, if they can than unlock your phone. Normally if you was a valued Customer, and you met their requirements, they would unlock the phone for you.

Thanks.
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• elaielai Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Will try with Sprint again. Thanks.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Problem, I hope they get you up and going! :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop