BYOD device still not activated after almost 3 weeks :(

sam567sam567 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Dear Team Freedompop,

I registered a BYOD device (Samsung Galaxy S4) with FreedomPop on Feb 16th. Immediately following the device registration, I ported my phone number from my original carrier to Freedompop. Porting had gone smoothly (Porting completed on Feb. 21st), and now I have the number in my account.

However, the problem is that no matter what I do, I still cannot get my device activated. :anguished: I've tried updating the PRL and Profile, but always ended up getting an error. I've already made sure the system software is up-to-date, but I still cannot get my phone activated, and my phone always give me a "mobile data connection error."

I've already submitted a support ticket with Ref #: 170302-002475 with the correct MEID & LCCID couple days ago, but have not yet gotten any response. (My registered Freedompop email is the same as my forum email).

Well, It's been almost 3 weeks and I still don't have any cell service. I've been rebooting and updating my phone every day thinking that given time, my phone might get activated eventually.. to no avail.

I'd really appreciate someone from Team Freedompop can step in and help solve my problem. Thank you so much in advance. :(

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    sam567 said:

Dear Team Freedompop,

I registered a BYOD device (Samsung Galaxy S4) with FreedomPop on Feb 16th. Immediately following the device registration, I ported my phone number from my original carrier to Freedompop. Porting had gone smoothly (Porting completed on Feb. 21st), and now I have the number in my account.

However, the problem is that no matter what I do, I still cannot get my device activated. :anguished: I've tried updating the PRL and Profile, but always ended up getting an error. I've already made sure the system software is up-to-date, but I still cannot get my phone activated, and my phone always give me a "mobile data connection error."

I've already submitted a support ticket with Ref #: 170302-002475 with the correct MEID & LCCID couple days ago, but have not yet gotten any response. (My registered Freedompop email is the same as my forum email).

Well, It's been almost 3 weeks and I still don't have any cell service. I've been rebooting and updating my phone every day thinking that given time, my phone might get activated eventually.. to no avail.

I'd really appreciate someone from Team Freedompop can step in and help solve my problem. Thank you so much in advance. :(

@sam567,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop