**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No service (voice/text/data), need admin to add nano sim iccid for my BYOD Nexus 6

ndlwmndlwm Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have activated my BYOD account with my Nexus 6 MEID (IMEI - last digit) today. I already have a Sprint nano sim card (SIMGLW446C) in it but there is no service. Signalcheck shows Sprint LTE signal. I've tried all kinds of PRL update, APN reset, etc. but there is still no any service (voice/text/data). I did install FreedomPop Message APP but it only works on WiFi.

Please help to add the iccid for my Nexus 6. I will provide both IMEI and iccid once you message me. Thanks a lot!

BTW, my account email is mjlsprint at gmail.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    ndlwm said:

I have activated my BYOD account with my Nexus 6 MEID (IMEI - last digit) today. I already have a Sprint nano sim card (SIMGLW446C) in it but there is no service. Signalcheck shows Sprint LTE signal. I've tried all kinds of PRL update, APN reset, etc. but there is still no any service (voice/text/data). I did install FreedomPop Message APP but it only works on WiFi.

Please help to add the iccid for my Nexus 6. I will provide both IMEI and iccid once you message me. Thanks a lot!

BTW, my account email is mjlsprint at gmail.

@ndlwm,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• MyMomentMyMoment Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5
    I have a Nexus5 purchased from FP 3 years ago. It was functioning fine with another provider as of mid Feb, then I reactivated with FP which only asked for the MEID. Activation went through without a hitch, got a phone number, activation process was 'successful' until I disconnected the phone from the wifi, went on FP Messaging, it says "Network Not Available", can't call out or receive calls, can't get on the internet ("server not found"). This is Nexus 5 phone, can't do ##72786# or reset PRL and profile. At one point I saw error code 303. It's been 3 weeks with a non-functioning activated phone with no data. Please help!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyMoment said:

@njfulwider5
    I have a Nexus5 purchased from FP 3 years ago. It was functioning fine with another provider as of mid Feb, then I reactivated with FP which only asked for the MEID. Activation went through without a hitch, got a phone number, activation process was 'successful' until I disconnected the phone from the wifi, went on FP Messaging, it says "Network Not Available", can't call out or receive calls, can't get on the internet ("server not found"). This is Nexus 5 phone, can't do ##72786# or reset PRL and profile. At one point I saw error code 303. It's been 3 weeks with a non-functioning activated phone with no data. Please help!

Hope all is well :) , I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• SamonamSamonam Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I've bought an LG Volt from FreedomPop, and it's been giving me many problems; I'll be on a browser or other app and my phone will crash. Because of this I've removed the SIM card which was in the LG Volt and placed it into my Xiaomi Redmi 2. I can send texts and call over wifi with the freedompop app, but I have no service. Could you please help me with my issue?
  • Beth HBeth H Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have no service on my Nexus 5. I've been with Freedompop for about 6 months now and I've had no big issues with service. It's been out for about a week now. I'm not able to do the carrier reset on the phone - it just says no service. I'd like to avoid switching carriers if possible. Anyone know what I should do?