LTE GSM MMS

iLoveMvnosiLoveMvnos Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
Plans question for anyone who might know-- Is MMS included on the paid LTE GSM plans? My assumption is that mms is not included, as FP likes to charge extra for these services.

Follow up question: Isn't MMS included on the 1st month LTE GSM trial? My trial shows "$24.99 Premium 2GB LTE Unlimited" and under My Services I see "FreedomPop Premium Plus $7.99" and "FreedomPop MMS and Group Messaging $1.99". I submitted a trouble ticket because MMS is fully non-operational.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Plans question for anyone who might know-- Is MMS included on the paid LTE GSM plans? My assumption is that mms is not included, as FP likes to charge extra for these services.

Follow up question: Isn't MMS included on the 1st month LTE GSM trial? My trial shows "$24.99 Premium 2GB LTE Unlimited" and under My Services I see "FreedomPop Premium Plus $7.99" and "FreedomPop MMS and Group Messaging $1.99". I submitted a trouble ticket because MMS is fully non-operational.

Hello,

I took a look at your account and it appears that the MMS service was cancelled on 3/4. Can you please confirm that you made this cancellation or requested to have it done.
  • iLoveMvnosiLoveMvnos Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    I removed and re-added the feature in an effort to get it working.