Hello!

As you may have noticed we've launched a brand new design for our FreedomPop Community! Here are a few things to help you dive in:

• -Choose your country specific Community by selecting a sub-community via the drop-down above!
  • -Post a new discussion under the best category the suits your needs.
  • -Comment on posts!
  • -Check out a profile or two (or three)!
  • -Use “reactions” at the bottom of every post to show your appreciation for your -fellow users’ contributions
  • -Look for hidden gems with the advanced search options in the forum’s header

Please let us know if anything doesn’t work the way you expect, or if you have trouble with anything at all.

How do you reach a representative when you are subscribed to a paid premium service?

cparkecparke Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
All the numbers I have for FP support bring me into a loop announcement about going online for free support. There is no option for premium support! I don't think I ever got an Email with a special number to use. So how does one reach them?

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,314FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Pro, FreedomFan, Android Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    cparke said:

All the numbers I have for FP support bring me into a loop announcement about going online for free support. There is no option for premium support! I don't think I ever got an Email with a special number to use. So how does one reach them?

Have you attempted this number?1 (888) 743-8107

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Mark   ZinzowMark Zinzow Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have tried that number, and it is just as useless as the 888 848-7476 number. I get a recording saying premium users are not affected by the end of phone support, and the option to hear the recording again or hang up.