byod - after leaving fp, unable to use android phone with sprint

cfli1688c1cfli1688c1 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
i had this sprint note edge with sprint previously, then went with ringplus, and finally come to freedompop. yesterday, i took it off of freedompop and try to put it back on to sprint, but sprint said it can not activate it. I check online, and found the phone's status is active and clean. i was going to see if tello will take the phone and it does. so, is my phone only able to activate on sprint mvno/prepaid now?

anyone have insight on this?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

i had this sprint note edge with sprint previously, then went with ringplus, and finally come to freedompop. yesterday, i took it off of freedompop and try to put it back on to sprint, but sprint said it can not activate it. I check online, and found the phone's status is active and clean. i was going to see if tello will take the phone and it does. so, is my phone only able to activate on sprint mvno/prepaid now?

anyone have insight on this?

It depends on the phone. Most phones coming from FreedomPop are Sprint variants and can only be used on a CDMA account. Also when a phone is taking of or the server, it normally takes around 48 hours for the number to clear so the other Carrier can use.

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• cfli1688c1cfli1688c1 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I had to call fp to ask them to push the phone back to sprint