**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot see usage

stuntman1stuntman1 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
When I try to check usage details (for either phone, text or data) in one of my account, I got "Oops! We popped your bubble
an error occured loading this page."

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    stuntman1 said:

When I try to check usage details (for either phone, text or data) in one of my account, I got "Oops! We popped your bubble
    an error occured loading this page."

Hello,

Sorry about this inconvenience, your service should be working now! :)
  • TAMTAM Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. I see you've answered a couple other people through email, is there a generic solution you can post?
    I am having this same problem. I don't see a generic answer on the forums searching by "bubble", but see Stuntman and the other guy with the eyepatch who helps everyone have helped through emailing.
    My comments don't seem to be sticking. I have this same issue. Can't see usage. I didn't use my usb modem stick for a number of months, then my card on file expired. I reset the card info and woke up the stick but it doesn't seem to work now and I can't see my previous usage.
  • Otto 4 (Acer Laptop) HeuerOtto 4 (Acer Laptop) Heuer Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    TAM said:

I'm having the same problem. I see you've answered a couple other people through email, is there a generic solution you can post?

I would like to second the motion. I get the same "Oops! We popped your bubble" message when I try to check usage for my USB stick.