Hello!

As you may have noticed we've launched a brand new design for our FreedomPop Community! Here are a few things to help you dive in:

• -Choose your country specific Community by selecting a sub-community via the drop-down above!
  • -Post a new discussion under the best category the suits your needs.
  • -Comment on posts!
  • -Check out a profile or two (or three)!
  • -Use “reactions” at the bottom of every post to show your appreciation for your -fellow users’ contributions
  • -Look for hidden gems with the advanced search options in the forum’s header

Please let us know if anything doesn’t work the way you expect, or if you have trouble with anything at all.

Visual Voicemail

claireljonesclaireljones Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I purchased the visual voicemail & have downloaded the app.

I have recorded & successfully uploaded a new voicemail greeting, however when someone rings & I'm not available the original default voicemail greeting with incorrect number still plays.

Several voicemails have been left for me yet I'm never notified & none appear in the voicemail app.

Can someone assist please.

Kindest Regards
Claire

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 404FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I don't have it to test but i suspect if you go to account settings and untick incoming premium voice it might work
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • mhanburymhanbury Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    I think you're right. With visual voicemail you have to untick the incoming premium voice for it to redirect to visual voicemail and receive calls via the data network.
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 121FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Visual Voicemail only works without Premium Voice. I tried this in work, the 3 bots for voicemail talk a different number, i still need to note the number down and contact three about it. Someone try that
  • gabriel barbagabriel barba Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I've also been having problems with visual voicemail.

Here are a few things to try:

Open the messaging app
    In the main menu, select "Sync Account Data"

If that does not help:

In the VoiceMail App:
    Try: Check Now

If that had no impact:
    Try: Logout
    Close App
    then log back in

If that does not help, try a Force Stop of the app.
    If that does not help, you can try and clear the data, but be warned that that erases all your existing messages. I do not see a way in the app to archive messages, so they will get deleted.

Good luck! I am giving this app a little more time before I delete it, unless I can find a way to work with it, or they come up with another release to fix all the issues. I am not aware if they even think there are any issues with it or not.