Can't log in to support; can't update billing address HELP

jac264jac264 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
As mentioned in title I need help updating my billing address. However, I can't seem to log in to support. It just keeps looping to the login page even though I am entering the correct user ID and password.

So I am trying to update my billing address. When I go to billing settings and make the changes I get "payment method saved but missing associated account - unable to replace on autobills."

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,416FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    jac264 said:

As mentioned in title I need help updating my billing address. However, I can't seem to log in to support. It just keeps looping to the login page even though I am entering the correct user ID and password.

So I am trying to update my billing address. When I go to billing settings and make the changes I get "payment method saved but missing associated account - unable to replace on autobills."

@jac264,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Bob_ZazBob_Zaz Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have exactly the same problem.

FYI: I CAN log into my account and see usage and my account info.

But as soon as I go to Support and try to open a ticket (I received the wrong HotSpot).
    The eMail/Password Box pop's up. It just keeps looping to the login page even though I am entering the correct eMail and password.

When I call-up Customer Service, they tell me they can NOT help me because I don't have a Premium account.

Hence,
    I can't log into SUPPORT for on-line help & I can't speak with Phone support.
    What's a person to do ?
  • raj vraj v Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    HAVING same problem unable to login to support
  • R MenloveR Menlove Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also unable to log in to support. Same issue with entering the correct login information but getting looped back to the login form. Any other options to contact support for non-premium accounts?