**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot cancel Premier Plus service

Manuel Ferran PousaManuel Ferran Pousa Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there!

Some weeks ago I got myself three new Freedompop SIM cards and I wanted them to be 100% free. I tried to do so through the dashboard by canceling all the services but I only succeeded with one of the three cards. The thing is that the web page shows that I have no extra hired services even though the dashboard clearly says I am going to get charged by the end of the month.

As a result it only gives me the option to activate the Premiere Plus Service and not to cancel it, which seems to be a bug. I need to cancel all the services in these two SIM cards ASAP

Thank you,
Manuel

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there!

Some weeks ago I got myself three new Freedompop SIM cards and I wanted them to be 100% free. I tried to do so through the dashboard by canceling all the services but I only succeeded with one of the three cards. The thing is that the web page shows that I have no extra hired services even though the dashboard clearly says I am going to get charged by the end of the month.

As a result it only gives me the option to activate the Premiere Plus Service and not to cancel it, which seems to be a bug. I need to cancel all the services in these two SIM cards ASAP

Thank you,
    Manuel

@Manuel Ferran Pousa,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Mark HallsMark Halls Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    How do you downgrade the service, as the option has disappeared?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you downgrade the service, as the option has disappeared?

@Mark Halls,
    what are you seeing? The Plan or is it asking you to pick a plan. If you have the plan, than pick it and on the second page you will see the options. See post here-

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/17436/freedompop-100-free-step-by-step-instructions-on-downgrading-your-freedompop-account#latest

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• JmeJme Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having a similar problem. In my Account Overview, the My Services section shows FreedomPop Premium Plus at $7.99/mo. However when I click on the Manage link, the page says "You have not signed up for any services yet" and does not give me any options to remove the service.
    Jme said:

I'm having a similar problem. In my Account Overview, the My Services section shows FreedomPop Premium Plus at $7.99/mo. However when I click on the Manage link, the page says "You have not signed up for any services yet" and does not give me any options to remove the service.

@Jme,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

• Bryan PhamBryan Pham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5,
    I am running into same issue like Manuel ( Unable to cancel FreedomPop Premium Plus at $7.99/mo ). Please send me the instruction.
    Thanks
  • rptr said:

@njfulwider5,
    I am running into same issue like Manuel ( Unable to cancel FreedomPop Premium Plus at $7.99/mo ). Please send me the instruction.
    Thanks

I will be sending you a PM!
This discussion has been closed.