**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't connect 4G LTE - Didn't ask for ICCID

leongleong Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Registered for new service a couple days ago and still can't connect to 4G LTE. I provided the MEID of my iphone during sign up but it didn't ask for ICCID

Submit a ticket to support and didnt' get a response.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    leong said:

Registered for new service a couple days ago and still can't connect to 4G LTE. I provided the MEID of my iphone during sign up but it didn't ask for ICCID

Submit a ticket to support and didnt' get a response.

Hello,

I took a look at your account and was able to see that the ICCID was updated by another agent, can you confirm if it helped!
  • leongleong Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Karina,

4G is still not working. I already tried multiple times refreshing network and also updating PLR/profile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    leong said:

Hi Karina,

4G is still not working. I already tried multiple times refreshing network and also updating PLR/profile.

Can you please confirm that you have attempted the trouble shooting in the link below.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/featured/answer/id/3166
    N, it didn't help! 4G LTE is still not working. I always had 4G LTE when I was with Ring Plus which also run on sprint network. I already tried refreshing network and updating PRL several times, it didn't help either.
  • edmanedman Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Can't get 4G LTE working only 3G. never asked for ICCID: 89011201000197324641
    Katrina,

I went through the trouble shooting guide you shared and reset everything from network, PRL to Carrier. I am still only getting 3G instead of 4G.