**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Just received two FreedomPop SIMs, neither one recognized in my phone

BurketBurket Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Greetings all,
Just received two SIMs from FP for my Motorola Moto G ( second phone not bought yet )
Neither of the two SIMs work in the Motorola
Neither of the two SIMs work in my current Samsung S4 either
But when I insert the SIM from the S4 into the Motorola it works and recognizes the network.
So clearly the two SIMs from FP are not working.
Any thought, comments, advise would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately its after 5 on a Friday and FP is closed for the weekend so would appreciate any help
Thanks in advance-- Burk

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your byod a unlocked GSM phone ?
  • BurketBurket Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there and thanks for responding. Yes the the phone is GSM and i've checked with swaappa.com to verify the esn is unlocked. But i cant access the APN setting in the phone security section? is there another way to check if the phone is unlocked?
    Thx- Burk
  • BurketBurket Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your help trackball. Turns out the Moto G4 is not compatible with FP yet.... works fine with ATT so decided to stick with ATT for now
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think any unlocked GSM phone would work. Did you check your MEID in the BYOD support ?