**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have not used phone for some time and now getting error "Your account was previously canceled."

Nagaraja RajendranNagaraja Rajendran Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have not used my phone [Kyocera Hydro Icon] for some time and now getting the error "Your account was previously cancelled. To reinstate the service, add a new Data Plan"

Can you please activate my old basic free plan on this phone?

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not used my phone [Kyocera Hydro Icon] for some time and now getting the error "Your account was previously cancelled. To reinstate the service, add a new Data Plan"

Can you please activate my old basic free plan on this phone?

@Nagaraja Rajendran,
    Sounds like your account got put in a dormant state. Here is how to get the account fix and going again-

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/11573/freedompop-101-reactivating-your-dormant-account#latest

Please let me know if you already attempted this and you still have issues.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Nagaraja RajendranNagaraja Rajendran Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5 I am not getting the screen that you have referred. i am getting the message "Your account was previously cancelled. To reinstate the service, add a new Data Plan.". When i tried to add a data plan by clicking the link in the above message, i got the error that Billing settings is not correct. I have valid credit card details in the billing settings, i tried to add the card details again but I am getting thee message that payment method is not acceptable and because of that i am not able to reinstate my device (MAC ID: 256691510504490816)
  • Nagaraja RajendranNagaraja Rajendran Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5 The issue is resolved now, support team has reactivated my device.