**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Order status

oscargp1986oscargp1986 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
Hello,

I placed 2 orders (65736776 and 65736904) on march 21st. In your FAQ you explain that the normal shipping time is 1 week. I want to know when will the sim cards been shipped?, because I need them this week. I read about people that places orders on the same day and getting the sim cards 2 days later, so maybe there is a problem with my orders.

Thanks, regards.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I placed 2 orders (65736776 and 65736904) on march 21st. In your FAQ you explain that the normal shipping time is 1 week. I want to know when will the sim cards been shipped?, because I need them this week. I read about people that places orders on the same day and getting the sim cards 2 days later, so maybe there is a problem with my orders.

Thanks, regards.

@oscargp1986,
    When you log onto your new account, what does it say or show?

Thanks
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• oscargp1986oscargp1986 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I can see my two lines and a green dot with a truck. When I click the truck, In order status I can see:

Preparing Shipping
    The device is being packed to take you to your door!

This state hasn't been updated since days ago.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can see my two lines and a green dot with a truck. When I click the truck, In order status I can see:

Preparing Shipping
    The device is being packed to take you to your door!

This state hasn't been updated since days ago.

@oscargp1986,
    Hope all is well :) , I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• jen847jen847 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Hello,

I placed an order last week (75320590) and was told that I will be receiving an email with the tracking information. I have not received anything. I am trying to get a hold of customer service but they keep sending me back to the voice animated instructions then hang up because I can't come up with my account number. Can someone help me figure out how to track this?

Thank you!!

JF
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    jen847 said:

Hello,

I placed an order last week (75320590) and was told that I will be receiving an email with the tracking information. I have not received anything. I am trying to get a hold of customer service but they keep sending me back to the voice animated instructions then hang up because I can't come up with my account number. Can someone help me figure out how to track this?

Thank you!!

JF

Hey there,

I checked on my end and was able to see that your order was not shipped yet. You never received the order email at all?
  • Jui-Pin ChengJui-Pin Cheng FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    my order was shipped on Jul 25 but I have yet to receive it. Very disappointed. Would you please check if there's any problem with my order?

Order number 74109303
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

my order was shipped on Jul 25 but I have yet to receive it. Very disappointed. Would you please check if there's any problem with my order?

Order number 74109303

I am currently assisting you with this via PM!
  • understood5understood5 Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    hello, i ordered 2 sim cards 3 weeks ago with a free trial, i am now down to 2 weeks left on trial and still no cards..
  • LucyLucy Posts: 375 admin

hello, i ordered 2 sim cards 3 weeks ago with a free trial, i am now down to 2 weeks left on trial and still no cards..

Hey there,
    After checking your account, I see that you're currently being assisted via email. I see you were provided with a recent update on your order as of November 30, 2017.

Thank you,
    Happy Holidays!