If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

My S7 phone is stuck registering for push notifications and I can't submit a ticket.

mcgreggers99mcgreggers99 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
I pay for several Freedompop services on my main phone but the support site is telling me that I couldn't submit a ticket due to my free account type.

Starting this morning (3/29/17) the Freedompop messaging app on my Galaxy S7 that I purchased from freedompop will not synch.

I can receive calls since I have the premium voice service enabled in my account, but I can't make calls and I can't send or receive texts, and I am unable to even load the app to attempt to re-synch with my account.

My number is appearing in red when I log in. I don't believe that is a common occurrance.

Comments

• mcgreggers99mcgreggers99 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    It might be that my card on file expires in 3 days and I have "auto-top off" turned off.

I'll enter a different card for payment and see if it fixes it.
  • mcgreggers99mcgreggers99 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Yup... That did it. Very very vague situation. I suppose that's why we're still in beta. :-)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup... That did it. Very very vague situation. I suppose that's why we're still in beta. :-)

Awesome!, The numbers are red now also for some reason! Just check all my accounts.

Hope all is well,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop