**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel my account immediately

charancharan Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Hi Support Team or Community Friends.

I took freedom pop connection on Nov 2016. I kept that sim on my mobile . I choose free basic plan. since it is free I kept in my phone. I hardly used to once or 2 times but the freedom popup service never reach any number nor it received any call.

Since it is free. I don't look into that.

Now the problem comes up.

Today I see some transaction with 27$ twice with freedom pop against my account and one more 5$ with my account . I am not aware. I never used the freedompop service.

Kindly stop this transaction against my credit card. and please for god sake cancel my freedompop account immediately.

I tried reaching this 888 743 8107 number couple of times and I even tried to submit the support ticket. It show that I am in free account
Please find the message.
Attention: your ticket could not be created due to your free account type.
Agent assistance is only available for PAID account at this time. Please visist our free support tool below or upgrate to premium support

if I am in free account what are these charges. Kindly help.

Regards
Charan

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    charan said:

Hi Support Team or Community Friends.

I took freedom pop connection on Nov 2016. I kept that sim on my mobile . I choose free basic plan. since it is free I kept in my phone. I hardly used to once or 2 times but the freedom popup service never reach any number nor it received any call.

Since it is free. I don't look into that.

Now the problem comes up.

Today I see some transaction with 27$ twice with freedom pop against my account and one more 5$ with my account . I am not aware. I never used the freedompop service.

Kindly stop this transaction against my credit card. and please for god sake cancel my freedompop account immediately.

I tried reaching this 888 743 8107 number couple of times and I even tried to submit the support ticket. It show that I am in free account
    Please find the message.
    Attention: your ticket could not be created due to your free account type.
    Agent assistance is only available for PAID account at this time. Please visist our free support tool below or upgrate to premium support

if I am in free account what are these charges. Kindly help.

Regards
    Charan

@charan

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop