If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Unable to remove Premium Plus Service from my account

Joe NameJoe Name FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
Hello, could an admin here please assist me with removing Premium Plus Service from my account? When I logged in, I saw 2 Premium Plus on my account services. I removed one successfully, but one is still there and I get a page that asks me to reactivate Premium Plus when I try to manage the one that's still active on my account.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Name said:

Hello, could an admin here please assist me with removing Premium Plus Service from my account? When I logged in, I saw 2 Premium Plus on my account services. I removed one successfully, but one is still there and I get a page that asks me to reactivate Premium Plus when I try to manage the one that's still active on my account.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Raymond YuRaymond Yu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi, I have the same issue regarding my fp account, I am unable to see the option to cancel the Premium plus service which I want to cancel, can an admin help me to cancel the premium service so I don't get charged?
  • Kyle PowellKyle Powell FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have the same issue. Please cancel my premium plus. I would have canceled it 2 billing cycles ago but can't figure out how to do that.
  • KarinaKarina Posts: 3,440 admin

Hi, I have the same issue regarding my fp account, I am unable to see the option to cancel the Premium plus service which I want to cancel, can an admin help me to cancel the premium service so I don't get charged?

I have the same issue. Please cancel my premium plus. I would have canceled it 2 billing cycles ago but can't figure out how to do that.

Hello,

I was able to see that you both have cancelled Premium Plus service. Please note that if they still show as active, changes are not reflected right away. The changes will reflect until your next billing cycle!