**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot earn data by adding friends

Krisztina StefanKrisztina Stefan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
Hi, I have an important account problem. No matter how many friends I add, my free data limit does not change from 200 MB. This is really frustrating and I feel at a disadvantage with other FP users. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, I have an important account problem. No matter how many friends I add, my free data limit does not change from 200 MB. This is really frustrating and I feel at a disadvantage with other FP users. Any help would be appreciated.

@Krisztina Stefan,
    Inorder for the Data to count. After you send the invitation, the other user has to accept. Once the user accepts the invitation, it will show on your account.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On that page where you invite other to join, there is a "sent" and "received" page. One is all the sent items without an answer, yet. The other are requests to be friend that you have not answered.

So if there are some 'receiveds' then accept them and right then you have added an active friend to your list. +50 MB each time up to 10 Max. AND repeats every cycle.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Krisztina StefanKrisztina Stefan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    Hi @njfulwider5 all users accepted my request. Still I get no free data.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In your online account go to EarnFree>MyEarnedData
    Tab "earned from friends" off to right at top: Total Data Earned This Month: 500 MB is what shows in mine. Is yours reporting 0 MB ? Even with Friends showing in list of connected friends ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs