**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

LTE SIM MCC and MNC?

Devon CareyDevon Carey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
Phone- LG K8
Android 6.0

When adding freedompop APN it's requesting MCC and MNC?

After adding the name and apn when I try to save it says "MCC field must be 3 digits".

Then it says "MNC field must be 2 or 3 digits"

Please help.

Answers

• Devon CareyDevon Carey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    Anyone?
  • Devon CareyDevon Carey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    Solved: After inserting a AT&T SIM card, programming the freedompop apn with the AT&T sim, and then reinserting the freedompop sim it now works.
  • TealjagTealjag FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    These aren't answers. What is the 3-digit MCC and 2-3 digit MCN required in my LG Optimus phone?
  • kaleighb1988kaleighb1988 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I'm getting the same error.
  • azuritdragonflyazuritdragonfly FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
  • crkdvnmcrkdvnm FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    That site doesn't really help. There are a bunch of sprint ones so what are we supposed to use?
  • trackballtrackball FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what was done w/at&t sim card is like a carrier reset, and that is done on wi-fi w/native dialer. Since the procedure was for a tablet, w/no built-in dial pad, and I've read other mems. doing it w/phs. that's a new 1 to know, but maybe because.at&t is usa only.

But when you set-up either of fp's sims, you are asked, in os or ios , which type, lte or global and country.
    Droid set-up is manual, and it use to say 'use fp for name and then designated apn, only.
    ios set-up is now online and if you have pin code to open/wake ph. that's the only time #'s are required.

Go to the help desk or do a search, on a pc if you can't get your ph. to work.
    But here are the carrier reset # for droids ##72786# and ios ##25327# and nexus *#*#72786#*#*
    Do it online and w/dial/ph icon at bot. of hscreen.
  • JAIME FERNANDEZJAIME FERNANDEZ FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Guys, I think the model of the smartphone is not relevant to this matter. MNC (Mobile Network Code) is related to the network provider and it is therefore automatically set up depending on what you type in on the APN section. Try to change it and you will see it is not possible. If it is not a global SIM card, you would type in fp.com.attz. Inserting the AT&T card probably worked for you because the AT&T network is the one FreedomPop uses (I guess that is why .ATTz)
  • Cal035Cal035 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    For my LTE sim, MCC = 310, MNC = 170, for the AT&T mobile network in California.