**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why was my account charged $4.99 ?

f7jonathanf7jonathan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I'm on the Global 200 Basic Plan which is $0.00 why was I charged $4.99 ?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on the Global 200 Basic Plan which is $0.00 why was I charged $4.99 ?

@f7jonathan,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Michael  AdamsMichael Adams Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same I got charged a random 5.00, now it shows as account credit, was only supposed to get charged for the 19.99 and 9.99, plus I received 2 fuse hot spots, only wanted one. so far not so good on the billing department, glad this is on a prepaid credit card and not another form of unlimited credit payment.
  • Sen2014Sen2014 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I also got charged $4.99. Turned out I got signed up for International plan without my authorization. This is nuts.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Same I got charged a random 5.00, now it shows as account credit, was only supposed to get charged for the 19.99 and 9.99, plus I received 2 fuse hot spots, only wanted one. so far not so good on the billing department, glad this is on a prepaid credit card and not another form of unlimited credit payment.

Sen2014 said:

I also got charged $4.99. Turned out I got signed up for International plan without my authorization. This is nuts.

@Michael Adams, @Sen2014,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• sabre66sabre66 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I was also charged 4.99 and given the global 300, which i dont need. please help
  • honchoshonchos Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I was also charged $4.99, could you look into this?
  • steelmankindsteelmankind Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I was charged for $5.97 without any authorization, can you please help look into this and help?
    Besides, my global 200 plan is still with 8xx MB unused data, but it won't allow me to use the internet and keep saying I used up all data...! Kindly help. Thanks.
  • jaywk73netgearjaywk73netgear Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    For me, it was 17.91 in the late last Month.
    From usage check, I used a lot of data (not intended, I don't know why.), but I have 500MB plan with top-up feature off. Why data usage not stopped from FreedomPop's side.
  • dbsandersdbsanders Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    $4.99 here as well. I am on the Basic plan with no additional services. I've had enough of FreedomPop and will likely cancel as soon as possible.
  • ozanaozana Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, my email/login is [email protected] I have the same issue, I'm on the free plan and have the $4.99 charge. Please remove the phantom Global Plus 300 plan from my account and REFUND me the $4.99 to my credit card. Please DO NOT return it as a credit to my account.
  • kcastrokcastro Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I also got the same issue. I see a $4.99 monthly charge on my account and I never signed up for anything. Please make the necessary adjustment and refund.

Thanks!

[email protected]
  • jubileelinjubileelin Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am on basic 200 plan but just saw that my account will be charged $4.99 and my data connection is not even working so when I am not on WiFi, I cannot call and text. What a junk!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,178FreedomPop Newbie admin

I am on basic 200 plan but just saw that my account will be charged $4.99 and my data connection is not even working so when I am not on WiFi, I cannot call and text. What a junk!

Can you please confirm the ICCID number of the sim for the line in question? We would like to verify the reason behind the charge.
  • Wesam13Wesam13 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. I activated a sim card today and chose basic plan for $0.99. Directly after that, I have been charged additional $4.99 . I haven't received the password either. my email account: [email protected] Please refund. Thank you
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,178FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Wesam13 said:

Hi. I activated a sim card today and chose basic plan for $0.99. Directly after that, I have been charged additional $4.99 . I haven't received the password either. my email account: [email protected] Please refund. Thank you

Good day! After looking under the email address provided it seems the LTE sim that you recently reactivated had already been active under email 12wesamnoor.
    Even though the account was canceled, you are only allowed one new phone number without a charge per sim card so the $4.99 charge belongs to the new number assigned to the new account under the email [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.