**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't make calls to previous FreedomPop number

ZagaZaga Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there, I had 2 FreedomPop sim cards but decided to port out one of them to a different network because of trouble calling and receiving calls. After 2 weeks of absolute nonsense by FreedomPop to issue a PAC number, giving all kind of excuses, finally I manage to get the PAC number and transferred to another network provider.
The problem now is that for some reason I can't call or send texts from the remaining FreedomPop sim to my transferred number in the other network although I can call other numbers without any problem.
I've called FreedomPop customer service and they said that they cannot give any support by phone because my remaining FreedomPop sim is on a basic plan: (
Cheers

Comments