No LTE on Moto E (2nd gen)

ReeCReeC Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I cannot get LTE on my Moto E (2nd gen) through BYOD. It does get 3G but it is slow and at times not stable. I've already done the network reset ## and update profile and prl. I sent a support ticket with this information but they just told me to do the same things that were done. Anyone have a resolution for this problem? Thank you.

Comments

• FruGuruFruGuru Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue here. Moto-e 2nd gen.
    FruGuru said:

I'm having the same issue here. Moto-e 2nd gen.

Setting > System > Activate Device. Solved my problem. Had to be done TWICE though. But for some reason, the phone keeps doing the process (Activate Device) by itself after some time,
  • Skippy2Skippy2 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem with my Moto E 2gen. Activate Device doesn't seem to do the trick - still stuck at 3G. Looks like a common problem on FreedomPop with this phone. Has anyone else been able to resolve another way?
    Cellular network settings: Data roaming - off
    Preferred network type - Global, System select - Auto, CDMA subscription - RUIM/SIM.
    Mobile network settings: Network Mode - Automatic, Roaming settings - Domastic call, Domastic data, international call, international data - ALL CHECKED. These are the settings on mine. After checking and setting, I would turn the phone off completely and leave it alone for a couple of minutes before turning back on. Try them at your own risk, of course.
    Skippy2 said:

Same problem with my Moto E 2gen. Activate Device doesn't seem to do the trick - still stuck at 3G. Looks like a common problem on FreedomPop with this phone. Has anyone else been able to resolve another way?

To be certain that it's not the phone's or the location problem, have you checked with a known working (Sprint) LTE phone?
  • Mathew GeorgeMathew George Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Any had any luck resolving this? Facing the same issue - sure that its not a coverage issue since I have 2 identical phones on FP - one of which shows LTE while the other stays on 3G