**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot make or receive calls, but texting works fine

When I try to make a call, it APPEARS to be calling, but there is no ringtone and the receiving phone does not ring. The dialer just hangs there, forever apparently, and says "calling" in the upper left-hand corner. I can send and receive text messages fine. I tried a "soft" reset several times to no avail. I just bought this phone (Moto E refurbished) from Freedompop last month. On March 25th, I test it and everything worked fine, including calls. But I've been out-of-town since then and left the phone behind. Today, I tried to use it again and ran into this problem. Please help. Thank you.

Comments

• 99wonderful9999wonderful99 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Same problem here. Please let me know if you have a solution. Thks
  • Jae HwangJae Hwang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Similar issue. not hanging but says we're sorry, our service is currently unavailable."
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,432 admin
    Jae Hwang said:

Similar issue. not hanging but says we're sorry, our service is currently unavailable."

Hello Jae, can you please provide us with the last 4 digits of the phone number associated to your account?