CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS

Emma LyonsEmma Lyons Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Guys I'm so annoyed with this network. I've just moved and it's been 2 days now that I haven't been able to receive calls. I phoned freedom pop support which is difficult to get through to due to the numbers that don't work (dial 2 to speak to a member of the suport team).
The guy was super chilled about this and told me it was a network wide problem that they were working on.
No timeframe was given as to when this crucial issue would be resolved. I called again this evening but it's closed. 7
I'm so appalled by the terrible nature of this service that I am going to move straight back to giffgaff. At least their system works.
DONT TRY TO USE FREEDOM POP FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT INTERNET. Their phone network doesn't seem to have the most basic functionality or customer support.
SO incredibly annoyed with this whole thing.

Comments

• Bill.SteinmetzBill.Steinmetz Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, having been using for years but do not need to make or receive calls frequently, but cannot beat free. Get email notifications from Google Voice of missed calls. Anyway, another part of the problem is that the FP messaging needs to be stopped and restarted to receive calls. Unfortunately, after 2-3 received calls, sometimes less, the app needs to be stopped and restarted again. They really need to fix the messaging app.