status code 300 freedompop is a Liar kick my account.

andykingleeandykinglee Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
edited April 2017 in Mobile Phone Service #1
i check the every billing, I am sure i am not used up the data.but i don't know why i can't take a call use my number.it prompt me status code = 300;i research the status code,it means data overage, but all of the evidence proof my account is not data overage;

this is my status, I have the remaining useless data traffic in my account, Screenshot:

this is my bill, cant see my used up bill, but i have no billing to pay for, Screenshot:image

this is my usageDetail (all of my used data traffic is Plan Usage,so far, i have no out of plan usage 【data overage】) ,Screenshot:

please someone can help me to check this problem. i am very confused.
Post edited by andykinglee on

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

i check the every billing, I am sure i am not used up the data.but i don't know why i can't take a call use my number.it prompt me status code = 300;i research the status code,it means data overage, but all of the evidence proof my account is not data overage;

this is my status, I have the remaining useless data traffic in my account, Screenshot:

this is my bill, cant see my used up bill, but i have no billing to pay for, Screenshot:image

this is my usageDetail (all of my used data traffic is Plan Usage,so far, i have no out of plan usage 【data overage】) ,Screenshot:

@andykinglee,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• andykingleeandykinglee Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie

@andykinglee,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

nj
    now my status code is 302(today April,20 2017) ; not 300, i don't know why. your services is too unstabitily
  • andykingleeandykinglee Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    image" alt="" />
  • LeucianLeucian Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie

@andykinglee,

nj
    now my status code is 302(today April,20 2017) ; not 300, i don't know why. your services is too unstabitily
    Leave the fucking solution here bro. Why do you have to PM shit? OIf you know the solution just give it to us.