I haven't been able to use my data (both 3G and LTE) for about few months now

goraktmxjgoraktmxj Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hello. My name is Michael Cho and I haven't been able to use my data for a while now. I still have 2.05 GB left data to use, according to the main menu indicator, but I can't use any of them and whenever I tried to connect to mobile data, I just get a blank page no matter what and no data connection whatsoever. I tried everything on my ends, such as resetting the network settings on my iPhone 5S, updating carrier updates, resetting my phone altogether, but nothing has worked. I also keep getting "You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to check for a plan upgrade, enable auto top-up, or add credit for data usage." on my account alert but I have 2GB of free data per month every month and it resets every month but I just cannot use any data at all. Would you please let me know what I can do to fix this problem? Thank you.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    goraktmxj said:

Hello. My name is Michael Cho and I haven't been able to use my data for a while now. I still have 2.05 GB left data to use, according to the main menu indicator, but I can't use any of them and whenever I tried to connect to mobile data, I just get a blank page no matter what and no data connection whatsoever. I tried everything on my ends, such as resetting the network settings on my iPhone 5S, updating carrier updates, resetting my phone altogether, but nothing has worked. I also keep getting "You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to check for a plan upgrade, enable auto top-up, or add credit for data usage." on my account alert but I have 2GB of free data per month every month and it resets every month but I just cannot use any data at all. Would you please let me know what I can do to fix this problem? Thank you.

@goraktmxj,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks for your Patience,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• lauralenlauralen Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue - is there something that can be done so I can access my data?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.