**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

iphone 5s reads sim not supported

samuel rahaimsamuel rahaim Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
iPhone 5s gsm on lte freedom pop sim reads sim not supported have configured apn and have freedompop software installed still reads sim not supported

Comments

• joshuayjoshuay Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. I had a GSM and it worked till they got rid of ATT... I deleted the old APN and downloaded the new one for the LTE. I got 3 of the LTE SIMs and all of them say "SIM NOT SUPPORTED" when I stick the SIM in the iPhone 5s @Karina @Jorge @Jonathan Jasso @Norma S.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @samuel rahaim @joshuay what is the model number on the back like A1234 ? Both are acting like they are not GSM. The model number can clue in what bands can be used and therefore others not available.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Shuanghong SunShuanghong Sun Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue. Surprised to see the issue is still happening after 14 months... Submitted a ticket and see what will happen.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,188FreedomPop Newbie admin

Same issue. Surprised to see the issue is still happening after 14 months... Submitted a ticket and see what will happen.

Can you please confirm the ICCID number of our LTE sim to help you look into this?