Comments

• David BDavid B Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina "How to port your existing Freedompop number to a new/another Freedompop phone" would be a good addition, as it pops up on the forums. Also, it's only a matter of time before the refurbished phones have to be replaced and phone number has to be ported to another phone.
  • isidrogar1isidrogar1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Me pide usuario y contraseña a la hora de activar la Red freedompop, no se cuales tengo que introducir
  • T. NguyenT. Nguyen Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,
    I submitted a port in request on August 11th and received a message that the port in was successful shortly after. However, right after I received the message, my number disappeared from my account and the system keeps asking me to select a new number.
    Please check on this for me.
    Thanks.
  • DejayDejay Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    In order to Port successful you should contact Freedompop directly at the 1-800 number. Also Freedompop Team is more likely to respond faster via Facebook messenger or Twitter's DM.
  • classicautoclassicauto Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to switch my old freedom pop number to new freedom phone why is everything o difficult with freedompop
  • Skylar0924Skylar0924 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to switch my old freedom pop number to my new freedom pop phone. How can I do this?
  • walter b kuleczwalter b kulecz Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Why isn't the Android version of the phones sold in the store listed?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice and simplify things to have Android version listed. A few do mention terms like Marshmallow, Ice Cream Sandwich, etc. Those are names of the major versions.

You can search Google for version. For instance Samsung Galaxy S5. Search and see what the initial version it was issued with. Unless there was a major change early in production, 95% chance it is the initial version brought out in a model.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • toetoe Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought my device from freedom pop shop but after dozens of attempts to activate the app can still not locate me as a user.
  • Layla TichtchenkoLayla Tichtchenko Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I just got my new equipment. I got the basic free wifi hotspot plan plus the introductory trial. I was browsing & even though I didn't actually order anything, my acct now has all this stuff about choosing a number and texts, etc. I don't have a cell phone on my acct, only wifi from the Unite Hotspot. Is there any way to correct this?
  • csanddexcsanddex Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there- I purchased a 12 month prepaid plan for my mom. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/freedompop-12-month-prepaid-plan-lte-3-in-1-sim-card-kit/6187400.p?skuId=6187400.

If she needs to upgrade to the 2gb (or higher) a month yearly plan will this be possible? Thanks-
  • Dish_525580819082Dish_525580819082 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Buenas tardes, cual es preocedimiento para solicitar un duplicado de mi chip, en donde puedo acudir para solicitar una reposición por extravió por favor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RTG_51RTG_51 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I purchased a new SIM card directly from freedompop.com. according to https://support.freedompop.com/app/featured/answer/id/3265 I need to enter the ICCID number but it doesn't say where? I have completed the account, set up my plan, downgraded to free, paid the $20 top up fee, but don't know how to enter the ICCID. The APN is set up and freedompop apps are on my phone. The account is for (484) 808-4191 ICCID 89011704278202899631 Thanks Ron
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RTG_51 - I'm a bit late, but here is an answer for you.

The SIM you purchased has its SIM ICCID already entered in at order processing. If you login online at https://my.freedompop.com with your email address and password You can see your account. Under devices tab you will see your SIM. The ICCID does not show here but the link below should show it while logged in.
    https://www.freedompop.com/account/device_list.htm
    You will see the ICCID as the ESN: #### area.

The SIM should be functioning for you with the APN properly set and saved. It does need an unlocked GSM phone for proper functioning.
  • alicetayloralicetaylor Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share

mutilate a doll 2
  • GodsKidGodsKid Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    'How to port your number in to FreedomPop' link in Forum in getting started isn't permitting answers to become visible.
  • GodsKidGodsKid Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    'How to port your number in to FreedomPop' link in Forum in getting started isn't permitting answers to become visible.
    @GodsKid - there is a post count that you must exceed to have instant posts. Someone reads the first few to vet out the spammers that try to stuff things full of junk. You have 9 posts that I see, that 'should' be enough to post instantly.
    Your other posts will show up early this week sometime.
  • Jaja1_BaltimoreJaja1_Baltimore Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I can't port in my phone number to Freedom pop, after submitted they always show "Unknown error" Please help.