**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Comments

• David BDavid B FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 25
    @Karina "How to port your existing Freedompop number to a new/another Freedompop phone" would be a good addition, as it pops up on the forums. Also, it's only a matter of time before the refurbished phones have to be replaced and phone number has to be ported to another phone.
  • isidrogar1isidrogar1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Me pide usuario y contraseña a la hora de activar la Red freedompop, no se cuales tengo que introducir
  • T. NguyenT. Nguyen FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Hello,
    I submitted a port in request on August 11th and received a message that the port in was successful shortly after. However, right after I received the message, my number disappeared from my account and the system keeps asking me to select a new number.
    Please check on this for me.
    Thanks.
  • DejayDejay FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 28
    In order to Port successful you should contact Freedompop directly at the 1-800 number. Also Freedompop Team is more likely to respond faster via Facebook messenger or Twitter's DM.
  • classicautoclassicauto Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I need to switch my old freedom pop number to new freedom phone why is everything o difficult with freedompop
  • Skylar0924Skylar0924 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I need to switch my old freedom pop number to my new freedom pop phone. How can I do this?
  • walter b kuleczwalter b kulecz FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
    Why isn't the Android version of the phones sold in the store listed?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice and simplify things to have Android version listed. A few do mention terms like Marshmallow, Ice Cream Sandwich, etc. Those are names of the major versions.

You can search Google for version. For instance Samsung Galaxy S5. Search and see what the initial version it was issued with. Unless there was a major change early in production, 95% chance it is the initial version brought out in a model.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • toetoe FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 19
    I bought my device from freedom pop shop but after dozens of attempts to activate the app can still not locate me as a user.
  • Layla TichtchenkoLayla Tichtchenko FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I just got my new equipment. I got the basic free wifi hotspot plan plus the introductory trial. I was browsing & even though I didn't actually order anything, my acct now has all this stuff about choosing a number and texts, etc. I don't have a cell phone on my acct, only wifi from the Unite Hotspot. Is there any way to correct this?
  • csanddexcsanddex Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi there- I purchased a 12 month prepaid plan for my mom. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/freedompop-12-month-prepaid-plan-lte-3-in-1-sim-card-kit/6187400.p?skuId=6187400.

If she needs to upgrade to the 2gb (or higher) a month yearly plan will this be possible? Thanks-