**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Trouble reactivating my SIM card

arw1970arw1970 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
edited April 2017 in Account Help #1
Hello!
I bought a FreedomPop SIM card for a trip to the U.K. in January, and it worked really well. FreedomPop also sent me a second SIM card on accident. After FreedomPop charged my card for three months of service on a SIM card I hadn't ordered, I submitted a Support ticket asking for the money to be refunded and the SIM to be deactivated. They complied. However, now I'm back in the U.K., and my old SIM card has been damaged, but I still have my deactivated second SIM card. I tried to reactivate it by entering the SIM card number on the site, and the website said it was activated and let me choose a phone number, but now the app says the card isn't active.

How can I get the card reactivated? I have no service while here in the U.K., and I really need to get this sorted out. Thank you!
Amy
Post edited by arw1970 on