**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I log out of freedompop (google chrome)

John PareizsJohn Pareizs Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
The Log Out option on the FreedomPop website does not seem to work (upper right on website). I would like to log out so my daughter can log in with her e-mail (and visa versa). I can force a log out by deleting my cookies, but I don't want to do that for a variety of reasons. I am using Google Chrome Version 58.0.3029.81 on a PC running Windows 10. Any thoughts?

Best Answers

• John PareizsJohn Pareizs Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    #3 Accepted Answer
    Odd thing: I could not get Edge to work (but I never plan on using it). With Firefox, the logout button worked as expected. So, I have some chrome issue. I will play around with your suggestions at some pont. Since Firefox works, I will use that for freedompop for the time being.

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,585FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017 #4
    On a pc, when you hover over your name, you should get a dropdown.
    The easy solution is for one of you to use Edge or IE 11, you don't need to set as default.
    Yes, I could use two different browsers. But, FreedomPop could also fix their log out button. I generally do not like to stay logged in to websites with financial data like credit card info, bank info etc. Most websites (banks, credit cards, etc.) go so far as to log you off when you close your browser. I could set Chrome to delete all cookies on exit. However, cookies are very convenient for non financial websites.
    I will post something to the actual freedompop support. I just thought I might be missing something, so I tried the discussion group first. All that being said, FreedomPop's free service is just what I need. I can't complain too much.
    Thanks for the suggestion though.
    I'm using chrome w/w10 and I'm able to logout, don't know my ver. but I think it's up to date. I'm a user not a employee, so can't fix website, I only offered a easy solution.
    BTW, do you have the same prob. with Fp hpage on your other browser, when I hover over 'logout' I get a underline highlight ?
    Chrome 10? I have no idea how google labels chrome versions these days. Under "About" my version starts with a 58 . Have not tried another browser yet. And yes, I realize you are not a freedompop employee, and I especially appreciate your feedback and suggestions. My rant about fising the problem was not meant to be directed at you, just frustration. I will post back here after I try Edge and Firefox tomorrow or some other day this week.