**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Where is the $79.99 a year plan?

Jamie BlackJamie Black Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up with FreedomPop solely for the $79.99 a year for unlimited text/talk and 1gb plan. When signing up, I was offered a free month of the premium plan, so I thought, "Why not? When it's over I'll switch to the $79.99 plan." Now that the time has come, I don't see it anywhere. Someone suggested that it was only for the initial sign up, but it didn't say that anywhere and had I known, I would have just stuck to my plan and paid $79.99 from the get go. Can anyone tell me if I can still get this plan and where to find it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I signed up with FreedomPop solely for the $79.99 a year for unlimited text/talk and 1gb plan. When signing up, I was offered a free month of the premium plan, so I thought, "Why not? When it's over I'll switch to the $79.99 plan." Now that the time has come, I don't see it anywhere. Someone suggested that it was only for the initial sign up, but it didn't say that anywhere and had I known, I would have just stuck to my plan and paid $79.99 from the get go. Can anyone tell me if I can still get this plan and where to find it?

Hello,

That is correct, the annual plan can only be added during sign up and cannot be upgraded to it later. However, we might be able to make the change for you. We will be sending you a private message to further assist you!
  • Tobias SinclairTobias Sinclair Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    I was talking to an agent the other day who said that is not true. You can switch to the annual plan any time. However, Freedompop no longer makes it available on its upgrade page, so you have to call in and talk to someone. And now that cost money.
  • Terry VanAlstine IITerry VanAlstine II Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Karina said:

Hello,

That is correct, the annual plan can only be added during sign up and cannot be upgraded to it later. However, we might be able to make the change for you. We will be sending you a private message to further assist you!
    I also have this same question. Can you help me as well?
  • Felicia_WesterlundFelicia_Westerlund Posts: 147FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If you are willing to start a new plan on a new account with a different email you can get a year for $49.99 here:
    https://www.freedompop.com/offer/sim-lte-12x1000
    ~Felicia_Westerlund @FeliciaTechie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.