**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Being charged, haven't used in 2 years, can't login

mnyc86mnyc86 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. I was charged 2 days ago by Freedompop. I have not used the phone in 2 years. The website no longer takes my login information. The website won't send me a reset e-mail, and I can't get anyone on the phone to talk to me. Please help!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    mnyc86 said:

Hi. I was charged 2 days ago by Freedompop. I have not used the phone in 2 years. The website no longer takes my login information. The website won't send me a reset e-mail, and I can't get anyone on the phone to talk to me. Please help!

We are sorry to hear that and will be glad to look into this but I couldn't get into your account with the email associated with your community email. I will be sending you a private message to further assist you!