**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Release Device

Musette Sedona StegerMusette Sedona Steger Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello my account has been successfully closed but my device is still locked to FreedomPop. I attempted to use it on the Sprint network and was unable. Can you please release the device so we can reuse it? Thanks

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Hello my account has been successfully closed but my device is still locked to FreedomPop. I attempted to use it on the Sprint network and was unable. Can you please release the device so we can reuse it? Thanks

Hello,

The release request has been made, please allow 1-2 business days for the ESN to be released!
  • 21Anthony Bui21Anthony Bui Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Please release my phone (MAC ID: 256691464301513800).
    Please release my phone (phone# 469-850-2004 with MAC ID: 256691464301513800) and close my account. I do not wish to port out the phone number.
    Please release my phone (phone# 469-850-2004 with MAC ID: 256691464301513800) and close my account. I do not wish to port out the phone number. I have a free plan so I am not eligible for help through customer support service or submitting a ticket. Please help.
    My phone is working now so please disregard my cancellation requests above.
  • Virchus Ferguson Virchus Ferguson Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Please release both of my accounts. My account is free and I am unable to contact customer support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

My phone is working now so please disregard my cancellation requests above.

Thank you for the update!

Please release both of my accounts. My account is free and I am unable to contact customer support.

Hello,

You would like to cancel the accounts named "Mia" and "Malia"?