Data use up nonsense

Sean FieldsSean Fields Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My account is saying "You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to check for a plan upgrade, enable auto top-up, or add credit for data usage." The account is showing I have plenty of data and everything else left. Please help as I do not understand what is going on and I have the free plan. This message first popup on when two days were remaining in my last cycle. My new cycle has started and its been 3 days still keep getting the message.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

My account is saying "You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to check for a plan upgrade, enable auto top-up, or add credit for data usage." The account is showing I have plenty of data and everything else left. Please help as I do not understand what is going on and I have the free plan. This message first popup on when two days were remaining in my last cycle. My new cycle has started and its been 3 days still keep getting the message.

Hello,

I took a look on my end and was able to see that your service resumed. Can you please confirm if it is now working.
  • wangxy1206wangxy1206 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Karina, I also have the same issue with my account, can you help check it for me? Thanks.
  • ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Hey wangxy. There is a good chance Karina will not see your message since it is posted as a comment to another's discussion. May I humbly suggest you start a new discussion when you have an issue so that it may be more readily seen by those who are in a position to help you. The site's layout is not that of a traditional forum, and it is far too easy for comments to existing threads to get unintentionally buried.