**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Want To Cancel Free Premium Trial Service

jezearijezeari Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased my FP CP from a FP sales person over the phone. He gave me a # to call to cancel the "trial". Today I called the # he gave me to "cancel trial," and a recording said to go to "support online." I went to support online and attempted to email my request with the MAC id etc. The email did not go through due to, I have "free service." Help! How do you cancel when you can't communicate your wishes..thnx for any help?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    jezeari said:

I purchased my FP CP from a FP sales person over the phone. He gave me a # to call to cancel the "trial". Today I called the # he gave me to "cancel trial," and a recording said to go to "support online." I went to support online and attempted to email my request with the MAC id etc. The email did not go through due to, I have "free service." Help! How do you cancel when you can't communicate your wishes..thnx for any help?

Hello,

I will be sending you a private message to further assist you with this!
  • eman37eman37 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2017 #3
    I ordered this service on April 12th and would like to make sure I do not continue or get charged for Additional Services: 5GB of Bonus Data ($75 Value), FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month)

I had signed up as an affiliate also to promote this to a certain group.
    Post edited by eman37 on
  • eman37eman37 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2017 #4
    Please see if you can take care of my issue this day.

If I do not get a reply by the end of this day I will need to cancel my account because I cannot move forward if my concerns are not addresed. I cannot properly administer my account (in particular billing) myself.

I have tried to resolve but links to supposed solutions lead to pages describing the issue but not containing a solution, outdated information on procedures or pages whose contents have been deleted.

I could not find where to make these changes myself. I would like not to continue with the following that was added to my order on April 12th

Additional Services: 5GB of Bonus Data ($75 Value), FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month)
    Post edited by eman37 on
  • smoyanosmoyano Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I too would like to know how to cancel the FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month). Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
    eman37 said:

I ordered this service on April 12th and would like to make sure I do not continue or get charged for Additional Services: 5GB of Bonus Data ($75 Value), FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month)

I had signed up as an affiliate also to promote this to a certain group.

Hello,

I have cancelled the Premium Plus service, you should no longer get charged for this. Please note that the changes will not reflect until your next cycle.
    smoyano said:

I too would like to know how to cancel the FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month). Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Hello,

We were not able to locate your account so we will be sending you a private message.
  • PXgdIGwxkshHsFYrFFC4PXgdIGwxkshHsFYrFFC4 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would also like to know how to cancel the FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month). Could anyone help with this request? Thanks.

I would also like to know how to cancel the FreedomPop Premium Plus Free Trial ($7.99 after first month). Could anyone help with this request? Thanks.

Sorry about the delay, I can see that it has been cancelled now.
  • GerryMGerryM Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    How can I cancel my free trial?
  • Letishia HardyLetishia Hardy Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I cancel the trial within the first month? I received two sim cards but only ordered one as the other has no phone number affiliated with it.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GerryM @Letishia Hardy
    You are able to do down & up grades your self on your own account. Ask if you need additional assistance.

- - - - - - Downgrade helps - - - - - - - -
    http://my.freedompop.com login with your email address as ID and password found in email sent to you at time of order with subj: Welcome to FreedomPop

Billing review:
    Click the 3 bars in upper left of above website and select Billing. One box has Next billing date displayed. And next billing amount displayed. The day of the month before the billing date is your cycle date which is mentioned in a lot of the helps. If the amount is $0 then you have successfully downgraded already. You're good to go. If not, continue below.

Plan:
    Then 3 bars - plan. On left half is your active plan. Double click on current plan. Over to the right is "to downgrade click here". Try that downgrade link, answer the questions carefully. Then you will see "you have successfully downgraded". Upon review of plan, the plan showing should have monthly cost of $0 /mo.

Services:
    Then 3 bars - services. Double click on the first current Service. Off to the right is "Click here to remove service". If more than one active service - downgrade each separately. When all removed, you should see "you are not subscribed to any services" in the 'my services' area.

Ultimate review is to open menu and select Billing. Review Next billing Date: and Next billing amount: for accuracy.

Let me know how this worked out for you.
    To switch to other SIM / device on same account: Click on loginID in upper right area - pull down opens up. Usually you are in first device. 2nd device is next - click this one to switch. 3rd item should be logout. After switching - do all the above AGAIN for this SIM. Now you should be done with downgrades. Do this a couple days before the end of the trial. For spare time if something goes wrong.(rare)
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
This discussion has been closed.