**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedompop app in andriod shows inactive account. need admin to correct it (error 302)

DrJeepDrJeep Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Freedompop app shows inactive account. need admin to correct it (error 302).
I have all the required balance and amount available and still have 15 days to got for the month to renew. pls admin correct and activate my account immediately.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    DrJeep said:

Freedompop app shows inactive account. need admin to correct it (error 302).
    I have all the required balance and amount available and still have 15 days to got for the month to renew. pls admin correct and activate my account immediately.

Hello,

We will be sending you a private message to further assist you with this.
  • taurusgdtaurusgd Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem where my data has been wiped from this email account. Cell phone shows less than 50 mb used in past month. and data disappeared in the wee am hours.