**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Remove charges for Global Plus 300 and refund my money

laumunglaumung FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11

Somehow, my account had Global Plus 300 added to it without my permission. Please remove the $4.99 charges and refund my money, thank you; my account is liu.jinming@gmail.com

Comments

• Marisa BallMarisa Ball FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Under my usage summary, shows I have Global Plus 300, but when I go in “INTERNATIONAL” under “MY ACCOUNT” I get “You have not signed up for any International Plans or Services yet. Check out the available Plans and Services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop experience.”

How do I get rid of this service if it says I do not have the service?

I do not want this service!!
  • laumunglaumung FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
    Your problem is the same as me and I can't cancel the 300 global plus service either, how can I do now and the service phone is not work either, It make me unhappy.

look at my plan, it is stranger, I can't degrade the global service
    I also was charged with the 1.99 for the MMS service, it is not in the service list either. Please check it out.
  • KarinaKarina Posts: 3,541 admin
    laumung said:

Somehow, my account had Global Plus 300 added to it without my permission. Please remove the $4.99 charges and refund my money, thank you; my account is liu.jinming@gmail.com

Under my usage summary, shows I have Global Plus 300, but when I go in “INTERNATIONAL” under “MY ACCOUNT” I get “You have not signed up for any International Plans or Services yet. Check out the available Plans and Services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop experience.”

How do I get rid of this service if it says I do not have the service?

I do not want this service!!

Hey guys!

I checked both of your accounts and the Global 300 plan has been cancelled. If it still shows on your account it just means the changes have not reflected yet, changes will show after your billing cycle.
  • westmoonwestmoon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I also never chose the Global Plus 300 service. But at the end of May Freedompop charged me $4.99 for this non-existing service.

Please Remove charges for Global Plus 300 and refund my money back. My account email is yakyouth@gmail.com
  • KarinaKarina Posts: 3,541 admin
    westmoon said:

I also never chose the Global Plus 300 service. But at the end of May Freedompop charged me $4.99 for this non-existing service.

Please Remove charges for Global Plus 300 and refund my money back. My account email is yakyouth@gmail.com

Hello,

I can see that you have been assisted with by another agent. Please note that the changes will not reflect until your next billing cycle!
    Hi Karina,
    In your May 17 (#7) post, you stated that Global 300 has been cancelled and after my next billing cycle, it should disappear. Unfortunately that did not happen, instead, I was charged $4.99 On June 15 for the service and it showed up in my International as being on my account. I have since removed the Global 300, but would like to see that $4.99 charge returned. While you are in my account, can I also get my $14.16 credit refunded to my credit card?

Looking for an update to my posting on June 23.
  • caicom98caicom98 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have same issue, switch to Global 300 without me knowing...
  • Christopher FlemingChristopher Fleming FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I was also charged for the Global 300 service and I didn't sign up for it. Can you please cancel the service and refund the $4.99? Thanks.
  • tuongtinatuongtina FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    FreedomPop did difference on their advertising.
    I was also charged for the Global 300 service and I didn't sign up for it and can not downgrade online.
    Can you please cancel the service and refund the $4.99? Delete my credit card from my account too. My account is t_tranvan@yahoo.com
    Thanks.