**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

how do I get help

Jeff MustoJeff Musto FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I have a Novatel MIFI 2 and it has bee working good for about 2 months and now it has stopped working. Since it is on a free plan I can not get phone service or service form the Fredompop people they have sent me to this fourm.
I did pay for the device but I do not pay any monthly fee. HOW do I get any technical support?

Comments

• ramdxenramdxen FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    The best way to get technical support I'm aware of (just a free user, myself), is to start a new discussion, and explain your exact problem with as much detail as you can add, and include anything you've tried to do to resolve it already.

For many FB devices, like this one, there are sites that discuss/support the device from other carriers. I will generally always use google before attempting to get personal support, and can almost always figure out solutions from there. In general, the first thing I try when something acts up is to reboot/power-cycle it (solves many issues). If that fails, double-check that all settings are still configured properly. Barring that, I consider resetting the device or reinstalling its firmware. If none of this info is helpful, please start a new discussion and explain your situation with as much information as possible. Good luck.

note: I have repeatedly read t start new discussions instead of adding comments to per-existing ones is far more likely to get attention. I also know in order for anyone here to offer possible solutions, as much info as possible on the problem helps immensely. Sometimes the problem may be on FP's side or an issue of defective hardware, but that is most easily realized if information is ample enough to come to this conclusion. In such cases, I do believe some ranking members of this forum have the ability to interact with technical support issues on your behalf.